- Last Activity:
- Feb 20, 2020
- Aug 7, 2014
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
Share This Page
Yearner, from Malaysia
darn. Feb 6, 2020
- Titanium was last seen:
- Feb 20, 2020
- November 12
- Home Page:
(help this is cringe but i dont want to change it significantly aaaa)
- Former Trashposter, Now a Mourner
Hi, I'm Titanium. Like that song. You can call me Titan or simply Tita. DO NOT call me by the first three letters of my name (in the forums at least).
'20 update: I go by the alias of Harkonar almost everywhere else now.
L O D S E M O N E!
Here, loads more information for you. Happy now, probably-a-stalker?
http/steamcommunity.com/id/Harkonar/ / B.tag: Titanium#12515 / Discord tag: Harkonar#3980I have some reasons: 1. I do not find this game fun anymore. This game used to be very fun and a little more realistic than the **** that we have now. Then, here comes Microtransactions. Before late 2014, the only microtransaction in the game was to buy coins. Yes, coins, no gems. And they are not even required, as you can grind coins VERY EASILY. Then, update 8.0.0 removed the grinding method completely & 9.0.0 introduced Gems, and that's where the Pay2Win show started.
3. Weapon balancing issues; Related to the Pay2Win issues in here. Gem weapons mostly perform better compared to coin weapons, and Rurusoft puts more Gem weapons than coin weapons in each update. Plus, you only see a few 'OP meta' weapons used by the higher level players. You don't always see a high level running around with a non-meta weapon.
4. Community. Sigh, where do I start? The community mostly consists of kids. There are mature ones but I always see immature players when I played PG. There are daters in this game. Yes, daters in a shooter. Daters became a problem until RSoft had to create a mode dedicated to sandbox. Then, there are the 'OP rich' kids and hackers, which just use OP weapons to tear the gameplay experience of other players"There's always someone out there who's a little faster than you are, and sooner or later they're gonna catch up."- Darius, Need For Speed: Carbon
"I will consider what I've learned from this skirmish." - 'Operator', WARFRAME
"I'll enjoy the quiet while it lasts." - Mercy, Overwatch
"If at first you don't succeed...Blow it up again!" - Junkrat, Overwatch
"What a performance. I can feel your hunger, you want to rip at the contenders throat with your teeth!" -Kela De Thaym, WARFRAME
"One by one, that is how you die." - Ven'kra Tel, WARFRAME
"Imagination is the essence of discovery." - Winston, Overwatch
"Together, we are STRONG." - Zarya, Overwatch
"I've learned from experience that the place to save lives is in the field, not the office. And sometimes the only way to save a life, is to take one." - Doc, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
"These soldiers think their training will keep them alive. They break down doors and come through windows, weapons drawn. But it's too late. They forgot the first rule of survival. A real hunter always watches where he steps." - Kapkan, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky
"GPS satellites, unmanned drones, f***ing laser sights? The more crutches you have, the more it hurts when they're kicked out from under ya. If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that a six inch blade never loses reception." - Thatcher, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
"There's always light at the end of the tunnel." - Unknown"I hate this game of emotions we play." - Weiss Schnee, RWBY
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMj2mHdZUoAfynoE2yCTYAudtM6_2Miqf. Sums it up. Yes, it's my YT account. Oh, and this too. https://open.spotify.com/user/merkonarcy/playlist/3xQ3QtqZAQ9TIbXmTOAnPN